Find out what a Customer Success career has to offer you.
Are you analytical but love talking people? Or perhaps you studied consumer behaviour and it fascinates you. If you have a mix of some technical skills, some data skills and good communication skills then a career in Customer Success could be for you.
In this online training course we will show you what the Customer Success function in a tech company actually does. You will learn why Customer Success is not Customer Service and why the key metrics of lifetime value (LTV) and monthly recurring revenue (MRR) are all important. This short course explains what you may do on a day to day basis as a customer success exec and crucially the mix of data, tech and communication skills you will need to be successful.
Who's it for?
- Technical grads who don't want to be a developer.
- Communication grads who have an aptitude for data and technology.
- People who naturally combine an analytical mindset with communication and a love of tech.
At a glance
Takes 2 hours
Free - funded by us
3 modules and 7 videos
What will I learn about?
Module 1 - Customer Success explained
- Lesson 1 - What is Customer Success?
- Lesson 2 - Customer Success vs Customer Support
- Quiz 1 - Understanding the core principles of customer success
Module 2 - Understanding key customer success metrics
- Lesson 3 - Understanding MRR and ARPU
- Lesson 4 - How to calculate Customer Lifetime Value and Churn
- Quiz 2 - Understanding key customer success metrics
Module 3 - The Customer Success Executive Role
- Lesson 5 - The Customer Success Executive Role Explained
- Lesson 6 - Skills needed for a Customer Success role
- Lesson 7 - What to expect in your first few weeks as a Customer Success Executive
- Quiz 3 - The Customer Success Executive role, skills and experience.
Check out more training courses...