How and why businesses use video marketing
"Is it viral yet? Is it viral yet?"
This is something you might hear when someone posts a video they've spent loads of time polishing and producing.
But going viral should never be the objective of a video marketing campaign. Whilst it can happen, you should focus on producing relevant content for your specific target audience. There is a very real place for video marketing in the marketing mix today and we recommend that you get to grips with the best practices now to ensure you can wow your new employer with all your fab video marketing knowledge.
This online training course will help you build campaigns that smash your objectives and propel your social media activity into the stratosphere!
Who's it for?
- Media, marketing and production recent grads who want to put their practical skills to use in business.
- Other graduates who want to learn about producing videos for business.
- Career changers who want to work as a digital marketer.
- School leavers who’d like to gain a foundation in digital marketing.
- Anyone who’d like to learn the basics before starting an apprenticeship.
At a glance
Takes 5 hours
Free - funded by us
4 modules and 10 videos
What will I learn about?
Module 1 - An Introduction to Video Marketing
- Lesson 1 - Video Marketing Intro
- Lesson 2 - A background to video marketing
- Quiz 1 - A background to video marketing
- Lesson 3 - A look at the core video marketing channels
- Quiz 2 - A look at the core video marketing channels
Module 2 - How to create a marketing video
- Lesson 4 - Script writing and influencing your audience
- Quiz 3 - Script writing and influencing your audience
- Lesson 5 - How to shoot a marketing video in different scenarios
- Quiz 4 - How to shoot a marketing video in different scenarios
Module 3 - How to film and edit a marketing video
- Lesson 6 - How to film a professional looking video using non-professional equipment
- Quiz 5 - How to film a professional looking video using non-professional equipment
- Lesson 7 - Easy editing
- Quiz 6 - Easy editing
Module 4 - How to promote your video to the masses
- Lesson 8 - The Tools You Need To Use To Create And Promote A Video
- Lesson 9 - How To Optimise Your YouTube Channel
- Lesson 10 - Things To Add To Marketing Videos To Get More Views And Engagement On YouTube And Other Channels
Check out more training courses...