How businesses use email marketing to drive revenue and brand engagement
Email has completely revolutionised the way businesses reach customers at scale and is often considered to be the most valuable tool marketers have. The first bulk email was sent in 1978 and over 40 years later it's universally used in business to drive revenue and brand engagement. As a Junior Digital Marketer email marketing must be added to your toolkit.
In this online training course you will learn how to use email to effectively communicate with your audience and how we are able to monitor their behaviour (whether they click or open) and how we can then respond. We can easily track, monitor and target our marketing directly to our customers. That's great huh?
Learn the basics of email as a marketer, then get going and practice yourself. After this course, we recommend you trying to build a marketing HTML email using MailChimp. It's free for you to try and afterwards, you can use it in your portfolio!
Who's it for?
- Media and marketing recent grads who want to learn practical skills.
- Other graduates who want to learn about email marketing in business.
- Career changers who want to work as a digital marketer.
- School leavers who’d like to gain a foundation in digital marketing.
- Anyone who’d like to learn the basics before starting an apprenticeship.
At a glance
Takes 5 hours
Free - funded by us
3 modules and 6 videos
What will I learn about?
Module 1 - An introduction to email marketing
- Lesson 1 - The history of email marketing
- Quiz 1 - The history of email marketing
- Lesson 2 - What is email marketing?
- Quiz 2 - What is email marketing?
Module 2 - Planning your email marketing campaign
- Lesson 3 - The 7 most common types of email explained
- Quiz 3 - The 7 most common types of email explained
- Lesson 4 - How to plan an email marketing campaign
- Quiz 4 - How to plan an email marketing campaign?
- Download - Email Marketing Planning Template
Module 3 - Using email marketing at work
- Lesson 5 - How to set up your first email campaign
- Quiz 5 - How to set up your first email campaign
- Lesson 6 - Email marketing at work
- Quiz 6 - Email marketing at work
- Project work - Create a marketing email
Check out more training courses...