How can you be productive and focused as a remote worker?
Demand for junior remote talent in tech is growing exponentially. But it's a career path that many people shy away from.
Why? Because remote working isn’t for everyone and there are a lot of ups and downs that can come with it. Some people have to work remotely due to sickness, childcare and location, others choose to because it allows them more freedom and flexibility.
In this online training course, you will learn how remote interviews work and what will happen when you start your first remote job.
This course covers remote interviewing, remote onboarding, working tools and remote working tips and techniques for success.
Who's it for?
- All candidates who are interviewing remotely, in the first interview stage and beyond.
- Candidates who are about to start a remote role or who are already working remotely.
- Any candidate that's considering remote work as an option for them.
At a glance
Takes 2 hours
Free - funded by us
2 modules and 4 videos
What will I learn about?
Module 1 - How to ace remote interviews
- Lesson 1 - How it works
- Lesson 2 - The interview
Module 2 - How to make the most out of remote work
- Lesson 3 - Is it for you?
- Lesson 4 - Steps for success
- Quiz - Interviewing and working remotely
Check out more training courses...